CA Foundation Business Correspondence And Reporting
1. Notes based study rather than video-based study: We have made the notes (the content) the main area of focus and have a team of chartered accountants who help the faculty make researched content. Content is:
- Short and concise yet covering all necessary text.
- Covering all relevant Questions as given by ICAI.
- Mock Test Papers.
- Page wise revision
- Notes divided into topics and sub-topics to make reading very clear and unambiguous, and modular.
2. Topic Wise Videos: Videos have been recorded topic and sub-topic wise with the following in mind:
- Modularity of learning.
- Retention time of a human being.
- Ability to absorb a difficult concept.
- Ease of Revision
3. Visualising the example: A good teacher is one who helps us “see” what he is speaking. However sometimes a student’s understanding maybe not what the teacher was trying to convey. We have used technology and animation to help students see exactly what we want them to.
We have also added charts wherever necessary to capture the concepts on a single page or chart to help quick retention.
Kit Contents Lectures in USB/Google Drive + No. of Modules - 1
Nov 22 & May 23
English Total Views 1.5 views/2 views depending upon selection
8 months / 12 months depending upon selection
From the Date of Activation of Lectures Runs On Laptop / PC
Required at the time of first time Login/Activation Recording Of Nov 21 - Feb 22 Doubts Instant Doubt resolution over WhatsApp. Once every month doubt sessions will be taken by the faculty over YouTube live. Students will be informed a day prior. Students will also be provided with the direct Whatsapp no of the faculty for any doubts on a day to day basis Technical support 10 AM to 6 PM (Mon-Sat) Processing Time Within 2 working days of your order
CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY :
- Please note that the course once subscribed cannot be canceled.
- The amount paid will not be refunded.
- The course subscribed cannot be changed with another course.
- The Course is not transferable.
- For technical assistance call us (9988431199) or mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Ms. Anuradha Singh
Faculty - CA Foundation Business Correspondence & Reporting
A dedicated Psychologist and soft skills trainer for the last 15 years, she holds a Master's degree in Psychology and has qualified UGC NET as well. She has done extensive research in the fields of Effective leadership and behavior modification. She has been involved with various training institutes, corporate giants and schools – Times of India, Fortis Heart Care Hospital, leading Merchant Navy Officers training institute ARI, Credentia (UK), Global Technologies Ltd. (UK) to name a few, for developing content for soft skill development programs and taking training sessions for the same. She has also screened Chartered Accountants for Ernst and Young, Delhi. With such accolades and experience attached to her name, she is the most appropriate person for laying down the foundation of communication skills in young CA aspirants. Keeping in mind, stress management and soft skills are problematic areas for the Chartered Accountants, IQ has also taken her onboard for heading and developing IQ Edu Stress Management Department and Soft Skills Development Departments dedicated to CA Students. She is a part of the Dream Team with One Prep for CA Foundation.
For USB/Google Drive Mode :
- 2 GB RAM or more
- i3 processor or higher.
- Windows 7 or higher
- Internet Connectivity for first time activation
For Mobile App Mode :
- Android Version 6.0 or higher
- 1 GB RAM or higher
- Internet Connectivity for running the lectures.