CA Foundation Business Law
1. Notes based study rather than video-based study: We have made the notes (the content) the main area of focus and have a team of chartered accountants who help the faculty make researched content. Content is:
- Short and concise yet covering all necessary text.
- Covering all relevant Questions as given by ICAI.
- Mock Test Papers.
- Page wise revision
- Notes divided into topics and sub-topics to make reading very clear and unambiguous, and modular.
2. Topic Wise Videos: Videos have been recorded topic and sub-topic wise with the following in mind:
- Modularity of learning.
- Retention time of a human being.
- Ability to absorb a difficult concept.
- Ease of Revision
3. Visualising the example: A good teacher is one who helps us “see” what he is speaking. However sometimes a student’s understanding maybe not what the teacher was trying to convey. We have used technology and animation to help students see exactly what we want them to.
We have also added charts wherever necessary to capture the concepts on a single page or chart to help quick retention.
Kit Contents Lectures in USB/Google Drive + No. of Modules - 1
Nov 22 & May 23
English Total Views 1.2 views/1.5 views/2 views depending upon selection
4 months / 8 months / 12 months depending upon selection
From the Date of Activation of Lectures Runs On Laptop / PC
Required at the time of first time Login/Activation Recording Of Nov 20 - Feb 21 Doubts Instant Doubt resolution over WhatsApp. Once every month doubt sessions will be taken by the faculty over YouTube live. Students will be informed a day prior. Students will also be provided with the direct Whatsapp no of the faculty for any doubts on a day to day basis Technical support 10 AM to 6 PM (Mon-Sat) Processing Time Within 2 working days of your order
CANCELLATION/REFUND POLICY :
- Please note that the course once subscribed cannot be canceled.
- The amount paid will not be refunded.
- The course subscribed cannot be changed with another course.
- The Course is not transferable.
- For technical assistance call us (9988431199) or mail us (email@example.com).
CA Abhay Bhanot
A young Chartered Accountant who passed CA Final in first go in 2009 and has an experience of working with Bain and Co, Mckinsey and PWC – some of the big names in the Consultancy and Auditing Industry. Currently working with Bain and Co, he joined hands with IQ Education to come back to his long lost love of teaching. He had a previous stint with teaching, successfully running Abhay Commerce Classes in Chandigarh for a couple of years. Pursuing it as a passion he brings all his heart to it. With an envious personality and a long list of involvement in co-curricular activities, he is an inspiration and example in himself that CA’s are not just bookworms. He aims at using his extensive industry knowledge and exposure to shape students’ careers.
For USB/Google Drive Mode :
- 2 GB RAM or more
- i3 processor or higher.
- Windows 7 or higher
- Internet Connectivity for first time activation
For Mobile App Mode :
- Android Version 6.0 or higher
- 1 GB RAM or higher
- Internet Connectivity for running the lectures.