CA Foundation Business Law June 24 & Nov 24
1. Notes based study rather than video-based study: We have made the notes (the content) the main area of focus and have a team of chartered accountants who help the faculty make researched content. Content is:
- Short and concise yet covering all necessary text.
- Covering all relevant Questions as given by ICAI.
- Mock Test Papers.
- Page wise revision
- Notes divided into topics and sub-topics to make reading very clear and unambiguous, and modular.
2. Topic Wise Videos: Videos have been recorded topic and sub-topic wise with the following in mind:
- Modularity of learning.
- Retention time of a human being.
- Ability to absorb a difficult concept.
- Ease of Revision
3. Visualising the example: A good teacher is one who helps us “see” what he is speaking. However sometimes a student’s understanding maybe not what the teacher was trying to convey. We have used technology and animation to help students see exactly what we want them to.
We have also added charts wherever necessary to capture the concepts on a single page or chart to help quick retention.
CA Foundation Business Law June 24 and Nov 24 New Scheme
Focus Fully Exam Oriented Batch with 100% Concept Recording of Dec 2023 - Jan 2024 Total Hours 120 Hours Total Lectures 70 Lectures, 2 hours each (Fresh Recordings, New Scheme) Views 1.5 Views (Students will be given 1.5 time duration for each lecture. Window can be opened and closed unlimited times) Applicable for June 2024/Dec 2024 Onwards (New Scheme) Coverage 100% coverage of ICAI Study Material, Previous Year Questions, RTP and MTP Books 2 Module 1 & Module 2 With Chart Book Questions Coverage Short and concise yet covering all necessary text. Covering all relevant Questions as given by ICAI.Mock Test Papers. Page wise revisionNotes divided into topics and sub-topics to make reading very clear and unambiguous, and modular. Language Teaching in Hindi & English and Class Notes in English Query Solution Prof Navjot Kaur Maam direct Whatsapp Number 8054213262 Video Supporting Devices Window (8 and above) Laptop and Desktop, Android and IOS Mobile and Tabl
Cancellation & Refund Policy :
- Please note that the course once subscribed cannot be canceled.
- The amount paid will not be refunded.
- The course subscribed cannot be changed with another course.
- The Course is not transferable.
- For technical assistance call us (9988431199) or mail us (email@example.com).
Prof Navjot Kaur
Faculty - CA Foundation Business Laws and CA Inter Law
Navjot Kaur, the subject matter expert of the Corporate Law, has been teaching from past 7 years. In such a small period only she proved her mettle by becoming a famous law teacher in the region. High scores of her students are the testimonials of her result oriented teaching methodologies. Her teaching ‘Mantra’ is to make Law a fun subject by providing easy to understand notes, regular test series and doubt clearing sessions. Also, real life examples and stories makes her teaching interactive and helps the student to imbibe the essence of law in corporate world.Her brief yet comprehensive summary charts make revision an easy task for the students. The future belongs to the competent, so she believes in ‘Get Good, Get Better, Be the Best’.
For USB/Google Drive Mode :
- 4 GB RAM or more
- i3 processor or higher.
- Windows 7 or higher
- Internet Connectivity for first time activation
For Mobile App Mode :
- Android Version 6.0 or higher
- 4 GB RAM or higher
- Internet Connectivity for running the lectures.